Sights 4 Seniors Bus Tours
On Wednesday, February 8, 2023, we will embark on our next Sight 4 Seniors Heritage Tour some very intriguing sites in Hamilton. Be prepared for a great time of learning, fun and fellowship.
Details of this tour include:
- A visit to the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum (located at Hamilton Airport). Canadian Warplane Heritage is a living museum featuring the aircraft used by Canadians or Canada’s Military from the beginning of World War II up to the present.
- Enjoy a lunch buffet at Mandarin Restaurant in Hamilton – an all-you-can-enjoy dine-in experience offering about 150 items on their buffet tables.
- A visit Cambridge Butterfly Conservatory. It is an educational experience. They do not offer guided tours, but they have a Nature Interpreter on the floor who gives information and answers questions. The facility and front gardens are entirely wheelchair accessible.
Registration for this trip is now open and the cost is $60/person.
To secure your seat, REGISTER HERE. Registration ends on
To make your payment by E-transfer, follow these steps:
- Recipient: Acorn2Oak or A2O
- Email: email@example.com
- Description: S4S x (#of people you are paying for)
- Security Question: “Where are we going?”
- Security Answer: HAMILTON
Alternatively, you can pay in-person at our office:
1224 Dundas St. E., Unit 25, Mississauga ON, L4Y 4A2 – Tuesday-Thursday 10am-4pm.